Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pursuing My True Self

We are living our lives...
Abound with so much information...
Come on, let go of the remote...
Don't you know you're letting all the junk flood in?
I try to stop the flow, double clicking on the go...
But it's no use...
Hey, I'm being consumed...
Loading...
Loading......
Loading.........
Quickly reaching maximum capacity...
Warning...
Warning...
Warning!
Gonna short-circuit my identity...

Get up on your feet, tear down the walls..
Catch a glimpse of the hollow world...
Snooping 'round town will get you nowhere...
You're locked up in your mind...
We're all trapped in a maze of relationships...
Life goes on with or without you..
I swim in the sea of the unconscious...
I search for your heart...
PURSUING MY TRUE SELF!!!

1 comment:

Weiyi said...

alan。。。你变了吗?变好就好,不要变不单纯哦。。。我也是变得不单纯了(朋友讲的啦。。。)可是我不要。。。单纯的世界里,开心就是开心;不开心就是不开心。。。何必伪装呢?伪装很辛苦的咧。。。

无可否认+矛盾的说。。。人需要通过伪装才能够保护自己。。。为什么这个世界这么麻烦的?就不能straight to the point吗?

让你笑吧。。。我希望我是一个傻瓜。。。傻瓜是单纯的吧?吃亏时,我会选择默默忍受,但有的时候我是后知后觉啦。。。没办法,我的人太迟钝了。。。所以有的时候吃亏还要劳烦云小姐为我打抱不平。。。我的人太笨了,没办法。。。

阿伦。。。加油哦!!!这个假期是个让自己沉淀的好机会。。。突然领悟的。。。hehehe。。。定下心来,人也会比较舒服。。。假期快乐哦!!!^^