Thursday, August 7, 2008

Assignment Excitement

Foundation student have hell lots of assignment & presentation...
Don't u agree with that too...
I've been busy with assignment and presentation lately...
Sometimes I'll stay up late with my members to do assignment...
There are even times we stay up all night to do assignment....
Tired??
Of course...
But...
I enjoy it...





Playin with doll... while preparing for talk show..
(The little turtle with big eyes is very cute~ ha ha)



This photo was taken on the night we're doing computer studies assignment..
We went for supper at 3 in the mornin...
Then we continue do assignment until the next day (overnight.. seriously tiring)



Our energy supply during the day we're doing Mass Comm assignment...
He he~
Supplied by Ginny..
Thx..

Here's a photo of Ginny..

Wa ka ka~ If she find out that i post her photo..
She's gonna kill me~
Too bad.. She didn't know i blog..
He he..

No comments: