Thursday, August 7, 2008

When Accounting meets Arts

Do you think accounting is FUN...
Well..
For me...
Personally.. its not really my thing..
anyway...
During accounting tutorial....
i was so~ bored...
My eyes started to feel heavy (happens all the time, its like a curse.. he he..)
and almost fell asleep.. almost...


(Snap during a small break.. barely understand what did i wrote.. actually.. copy..)

and that's when our tutor will start give us exercise (no its not the physical exercise u think.. its calculation.. makes me more sleepy~ happens all the time too.. geez...)
mm hmm..
Here's when Accounting meet Arts
Jason - an interesting guy in my tutorial group was asked to answer a question and
write the answer on the white board.... (actually.. not only Jason.. me and others also asked to do so BUT he's the highlight today..)
Our Artistic Jason went and write the answer in an Artistic way..
If you wonder how he did that..
here's a photo of him writing the answer..


Wait a minute... its more like drawing the answer... -_-'''
Ha ha ha~
Jason.. Jason.. at least draw nicely next time.. ack~

No comments: