Saturday, December 20, 2008

High & Low

A cold night...
A Christmas party...
A Warm smile..
That makes me happy...
A Warm hug....
That keep me going...
And presents...
Which is so lovely..

A game...
That's really exciting...
And fate somehow brought you to me...
Tie us together using a string...

But my heart is as cold as sea...
Which cause us to loose badly...
You give me that look...
I don't think its funny...

Finally...
You can't take it...
A cold sentence...
You throw to me...
"If it's like this.. we can never have to talk too each other"
But for me...
It doesn't mean much...
Because it's already become a reality..
Way before you realize it is...

1 comment:

Weiyi said...

hahaha...hope that you like the present loh...coz i dunno what thing that you like, so just simply buy something that i quite like it...and, thank you for your concern about me this patient...thank you very ma chi...hehehe...and...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!^^