Friday, December 12, 2008

What A Day!

~Drama In The Early Morning~

Early in the morning...
I woke up pretty late...
It was a bad start...
Anyway i get over it..
i prepared and get ready to go to class..
Elaine already waiting for us desperately at the living room...
Because obviously.. we are late!!!!
Guess what... the most unfortunate thing is...
Our Dear "Star" over slept... =_='''
Guess her boyfriend do not want wake her up...
(AW... Isn't that sweet~)
Not! not to us!
Well...
I don't care much... since we're late...
So i just suggest we leave without her...
She can come later...
But Elaine refuse to do so...
Reason is...
"我不想被无谓的人问无谓的问题,我又要给一些无谓的答案"
Um...
For those who can't understand chinese..
Sorry..
I don't know how to translate...
Anyway..
OMG... (=_=)'' that's harsh...
But i kinda agreed with that... XD
Well.. it is an interesting morning...

~A Great Thing~

Right after Writing For Mass Comm...
I quickly have my lunch and rush back home to get my laptop..
And upgraded the RAM to 3GB!!!
Yippie!!!
Oh..
Ran into Ken at the computer shop..
He suspect that I'm gonna skip my class again..
Well i didn't...
BUT HE DID!!!
Hopeless......
>.<
Anyway.. Upgraded my RAM!!! YAY!!

~I'm Creative!!?~

In writing for business...
Well...
Our dear lecturer Ms Por..
Have given us two title and ask us to discuss...
Which is...
What have we learn in her class..
and how is it interesting to us...
And express our answer in either drawing or words...
Of course...
As expected...
My group express it by drawings...
And our work was Ms Por's Most favourite...
She said it was very creative..
Well it was my idea..
Of course.. XD (chewah~)
Here a photo of our work..
So Proud of Myself... hehe.. XP

Can you tell what it means?? ^.^

No comments: