Monday, September 14, 2009

LUCKY Me Not?

Yesterday I slept around 4...
Guess I'm way to excited to sit for my first paper today..
Ha ha...
It ends up today morning was quite a drama for me...
It was like this...


"It's 4.. better sleep.. or else i can't wake up early tmrw..."
Then i straight away went to bed and zzzZZZZZZ
It was such a nice sleep~


(heard birds chirping.. and slowly open my eyes.. then look at the time.. it was 9.05am)
"WHAT!!! 9.05am!!!!
The exam starts at 9.00am...

First thought - "OMG!!! I'm DOOM!!!"

Second thought - "==... Should i still go sit for the paper?" (Gosh.. why do i even hesitate)

Third thought - "What the @#$ juz go for the paper.. I ain't gonna miss it and sit again next sem..."

And so...
I wash my face and dress up in 5 minute! (Miraculously...)
I even change my clothes at the living room (Thx god nobodies around.. or my spot will be seen XD.. ok kiddin.. bout the spot thing.. the living room thing.. it's real..)
Then i straight away rush to campus.. (again.. Thx god i live near the campus..)
It took me about another 5 minute to reach my examination hall...
So i reached there about 9.15 + am..
Phew.. and sit for the paper...

....The End....

Gosh~ it was my first time late for exam...
I had fun... What... It was one of my life experience.. Never happen before.. XD
I hope it's the last too... haha...
But seriously... Today was Awesome!!
I'm so Lucky~ Isn't it?

Ps: I forgot to set my alarm yesterday... XD

6 comments:

cloudring said...

哈哈,你还真的是超级无敌宇宙霹雳的幸运啊~~~
下次就算要晕倒前,都要记得调好闹钟罗~~

Weiyi said...

za dao...=.=
what i can say is...you are so optimistic...late for exam still can that happy...geng lah you~
hehehe...
but i din say that's not good, after see your blog, i start imagine the day that i late for exam...i think all of us will have at least one time of that experience gua...hehehe...

SilentQ said...

Yes Nenek...
But hard to say lor..
XD ha ha...

Weiyi... Dun lar..
Quite scary de...
heart almost cannot tahan and stop leh..
XD

Anonymous said...

lucky boy...but oso need to set ur alarm too ar!!
so u wont late again..
but i still wan to wish a very good lucky to u
^^

SilentQ said...

Thx Anonymous~
Good Luck to U too!!
^^

Leorine said...

alan~ u was so awesome!!
wakaka!! XD