Monday, September 7, 2009

PMP Program

PMP means Peer Mentoring Program..
This program is to guide the freshmen to adjust
to their new campus life..
bla bla bla...
bla bla... XD

So yea~
Why am i talk about this PMP anyway~
Of course it's bcuz i'm involve in this program..

I'm a mentor (ya.. i didn't type wrong..)
I'm a mentor!! mua ha ha..
I got to guide a few freshmen which known as mentees...
and.. i got a partner too!! Hehe...

So i have uh...
Let's see...
8 mentees under our guidance..
and..
we have a name for our this little group..
It's~~ KIWI!! =='' (Happy lor Eling.. Ur favourite fruit...)
It's not like we can choose our group name.. ><..

This program last for a month...
So yea.. we have fun..
I've learned a lot in this program..
I've grown a lot..
meet more friends..
It was a great experience.. ^^
So there will be photo..
But i'll upload later..
I wanna thanks my partner Ken...
who help me a lot in this program..
I also wanna thanks my mentees Minyi, Ling fan, Xiao Bin, Kean Yong, Chun Hian, and Sakthe.. Who gaves a lot of coperations to make this program work..
I hope u all had fun..
and learn something..
and make valuable friends in this program..
Don't forget me~ ME ME ME!!
Your Awesome Mentor~
Mua ha ha ha!!


So here are some photo as promised.. ^^



Yup.. That's it.. ^^

8 comments:

eling said...

yaya..im so happy wif it..
KIWI~~~~~~~
haha,yalah..noe u are enjoying ur so called pmp program..
always away from home...out for yumcha wif ur mentee..
It does explain tat u are outgoing and active future psychologist~
wakaka..XD

SilentQ said...

=.="
En la En la..
Ei~
But i got call u guys go yumcha also lor..
U all lazy cycle nia ma..
Blekk~~~

Ha ha...

Weiyi said...

let you za dao loh~
almost 2 months the program ended already leh...=.=
of course, me also have fun~
learn new things...
i'm STARFRUIT group's mentor, partner with kimberly leh~hehehe...

p/s: you do call me to out with your mentees, but, for me, sometimes feel a bit weird leh...you know lah...i'm slow hot de mah...hehehe...

SilentQ said...

Aiyo...
Say Catch up de ma..
Ha ha..
XD

Leorine said...

sure rmb u~
awesome mentor, haah^^
KIWIANS 4eva!!!
Hooray~!!
...
.......swt=="

SilentQ said...

AW~ Minyi...
So sweet..
XD
^^

Desmond Teoh said...

would like to thank you as our mentor !!!
Because of the pmp ,i got to noe the others members as well..
it was a wonderful programme

SilentQ said...

U r welcome
Ah Teoh..
^^
Nice to know u all as well
^^