Saturday, October 16, 2010

Examination Results!

I've check my examination result yesterday....
I am shock!!

Because I FAILED my Pendidikan Moral (I'm Immoral...??)
T_______________________________T
(BTW.... I realize it's the first time in my lifetime that i failed a test.. hmm.. records!! >_<)
I'm so freakin swt....
After all the trouble for running a campaign..... 
(We need to run a campaign for our assignments..)
I failed...

It means...
I have to retake the freakin paper again...
Redo the freakinly troublesome campaign again....
(If there's a way to avoid this.. I'll definitely not gonna redo a campaign again..)
Attend the classes all over again...
This is very bleak....
Ugh..........

Oh well.....
At least I've passed all other subjects...
Have the candidacy to continue study...
Ultimately.......
Most important is...........
I still have the ptptn loan...... 
(This is the most important thing... Without the loan i don't have the financial ability continue study...)

Called my mom and told her about the results...
She screamed "Oh my god... My son is immoral..." (In a joking way)
=___=|||
Mommy just love to tease me that way......

Next semester........
Looks like i really have to give my all.......
Bless me........

By the way..
Congratz!!
To those who got very good results!! ^_________^

No comments: