Sunday, October 10, 2010

Yumcha, Motor

Tonight I went to supper with Chee Hooi (Senior) at Haji Ghany...
.......
...
AAARG...
I forgot to order ABC...
Since Rich says it's nice I've been thinking about trying it out the next time i visit!! =_=
......
Oh Well....
Have to wait for another next time then....
>___<

Come back come back...
So....
We actually went there by motorcycle.....
I didn't ride a motor for a long while....

It felt kinda nice!!
The cold breeze......
The feeling of not restricted in a box....

But...
As in i didn't ride it for a while...
I'm kinda nervous...
A little scared...
Maybe because of my past experience...
Cousins death.........
Car accident that involves motorcycles....
>____________<

Anyway....
Nice experience!!
I meant the short trip to Haji Ghany with motorcycles....
Kinda makes me feel like getting one for myself...
but i don't have license though....
Oh well.....

PS: I hope i have three hands during the ride....
so that i can snap pictures with my third hand... >__<
and also..
Thanks for the ride Chee Hooi..

No comments: