Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Good Loser

I hate losing a competition... (Nobody likes losing anyway =__=)
And i have a bad ways of dealing with it...

Of course..
When i win...
It's another story of course...
But when i lost...


Fire will starts to rage inside me...
My face will turn black.. (means I'm angry and not literally black! =_=|||)
And I'll be trembling... (Because I'm trying to hold myself from taking destructive actions)

Yes...
Basically...
I'm a bad loser...
I have a very destructive way of dealing with losing...
And it can cause quite a damage. (physically.. mentally.. social emotionally)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...........
I don't want to be a bad loser...

I have to make changes to myself...
I have to find ways... Solutions..
To change the way i deal with lost...

Well...
I want to be a Good loser...
If i am lost in any kind of competition XD
.......................

As i was blogging...
Found this magic sentence that can ease the pain of losing...

"It's ok to lose; just don't lose the lesson. - George Lucas"


Remember these wise words..
Next time when there's a winners and losers situation...
Winners - You already win, what to lose to encourage the loser by using this quote
Losers   - Bear this quote in mind... It's OK to lose; just don't lose the lesson.

No comments: