Friday, October 8, 2010

Holiday!! Again

When was my last post?? hmm..... >___<
Yikes..
I know...
Bites me too!!
Finally dragged myself to update....

Anyway..........
After the dreadful weeks of exam~~~
**Pray really really hard that i'm still gonna get my coming ptptn loan.. >__<



Finally~~ It's Holiday!!
**Although started holidays like last week >__<

What's my plan??
hmmm.......
originally....
Planned to worked part time...
But then...
Realize it's more fun to just let myself loose...
**Although I'm in that condition like all the time already..
Kakaka

But it's Holiday!!
I'm gonna be like very very loose~~
Do what i want when i want it.......
Sleep as long as i want......
Play as long as i want......
.......
wait....
I think i've been doing this even when it is not holiday...
Kekeke....
Erm......
Oh Well~~~
The heck~~~

Gonna continue what I'm doing for few more days...
Until nenek come to visit!!
Then can go Ipoh!!
Nenek... We're going Ipoh right?? @___@

This is gonna be the most.....

Erm..

ok..
lost of words..

Anyway..

Happy Holidays!!
^_________________^

OMA.... Become a bit like Weiyi's style already >__<
Aaarrr~~~

No comments: