Friday, October 8, 2010

Manderella Me

Originally... I planned to clean up the whole living room today....
But...
I overslept in the morning...
and overslept on my afternoon nap..
Lol... (ok... although it's not really funny..)
=___________=

When i woke up...
It's already 5++pm...
(Hmmm.... If Cinderella woke up this late... I bet she's probably dead already... her evil step-mother will kill her >______<)

So....
Ok...
it didn't go as planned...
But i manage to clean up the exterior of the house...
**i mean the part we put our bike... our shoes... dry our clothes.. what do we call that place again?? Please do let me know... >__<

Man...
It really drain my energy out.....
All that moving...
(Bicycles... they blocked the way.. have to move them to make sure the floor is sweep thoroughly.. XD)
All The Shoes to put them in order....

I realize my housemates have a lot of shoes...
Some shoes already worn out very badly...
But instead of throwing them away...
They still keeps it there to let dust mites to reproduce in them =__________=
The funniest part is...
Even some very new shoes that are only wore on certain occasion..
Are left outside to rot too =___=
**i don't know what word to use other than rot..
Those shoes are being abused.. They should be kept in a clean box.. So their life can last longer..

The place where we put shoes...
Is the part i hate to clean the most...
Imagine you have to knocked the dust and who knows whatever stuff out from those shoes...
And there's like a lot of shoes for you to do it =__=
I SWEAR when they're back... gonna ask them to get rid of their old shoes... And keep the new shoes in a appropriate manner...
....... Oh... I beg your pardon.... I might have got a little bit over emotional.. >__<

So after about one hour....
My job is done...
It's clean and the shoes are all in orders... Side effect is... My hand had swollen and it's painfully itchy...
**My skins are sensitive... Easily itches and pains =___=

It's not that i really love to do the cleaning...
Really..
It's just...
Hard to get some Princes and Princesses to get their ROYAL hand to do it...
XD
Ok i might get a little bit over~~
.....
Whatever~~ ^___^

It's Clean now~~~
and I'm Happy about it...

Tomorrow... It's the living room that I'm gonna put my magically itchy hand on... Hopefully i can wake up early to accomplish the mission...

Here's some photo XD


My Shoe.... Been with me almost 2 years... Gonna say goodbye to it soon....


Shoes!! Freakin Shoes!! XD

Well Then....
Good Night Everyone,,,
^__^

No comments: