Monday, October 18, 2010

A Good Start?

First day of New SeM!!!

Woo hoo!!
I didn't get a good night sleep yesterday because.....
The weather is so freakin hot until it woke me up in the middle of night...
Slept back around 4 near 5 in the morning... >_____<

So i wake up today mornin with a Panda Face.......
And then....
As usual the normal routine i always go through during days that have classes....
Brush, Bath, Stomach, Class....

Classes.. =_=
Today class....
Was....
Boring...... >____<
I'm already overwhelmed and can not focus......
A boring class... It's deadly...
Totally killed all my attention.....

Sorry to say that i totally unable to focus in class today......

For some reason.....
All my enthusiasm were strip away....
On the first day of a new semester!!??
OH No no no no no no no~~~


Gotta find ways to get my enthusiasm back.....
Or else....
It's gonna be ONE HELL of a Semester >_____<







No comments: